We are a church that:
- Honors our Episcopal heritage and is in communion with the world-wide Anglican communion
- Values sacramental worship as an expression of our love for God.
- Is based on Christ’s command to “Love one another as I have loved you,” dedicated to seeking social justice for all of God’s people, respecting the dignity of every human being and responding to human needs.
- Intentionally seeks and welcomes all people and celebrates our diversity in all its richness.
- Is committed to the full inclusion and spiritual development of children and youth in worship and service.
- Is mission-oriented, seeking to serve Christ both locally and globally.
- Is a fellowship of people who recognize the impact of sin and division on us, however we believe in the power of forgiveness and being in a loving and caring community.
- Believes we are called to be a generous community, sharing our resources with each other and the world.