What St. Peter’s will do for your safety –
- The pews and building access spaces have been marked with social distancing reminders to prompt parishioners to keep 6 feet apart.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes will be readily available at multiple locations for parishioners.
- The building will be cleaned and sanitized before the first service each week.
- There will be a maximum of 25 persons, including servers, allowed at any one service.
- There will be no Godly Play or Youth programs. There will be no coffee hour or hospitality.
- All persons will be asked to immediately leave the building while maintaining social distancing after the service is over.
- There will be no community singing. Only the organist and, possibly, a soloist will be utilized for services when music is used.
- Communion in one kind only, with individual hosts. Only the celebrant will touch the vessels used for the Eucharist.
- Sunday services will continue to be live streamed or recorded and sent out for parishioners who want to continue attending from home.
What we need Parishioners to do for our collective safety –
- All people present in the building must wear masks in the proper manner. Masks will be available for parishioners that arrive without a mask.
- Each bathroom will have sanitizing wipes. It the responsibility of the each person to sanitize the flushing mechanism, the faucet handles and the door handle when finished using the restroom.
- The sign of the peace will be non-contact, non-moving. Collection plate will be placed in the baptismal font area for offerings.
- Paper bulletins will be single use, and parishioners will take them home for recycling at the end of each service. We will publish the bulletin in electronic format and encourage parishioners to use electronic means if possible.