Happy and Blessed Sunday morning to you,
I trust that you and your loved ones have been well, you have remained in my prayers all through as I hope I have been in yours. This week marked the conclusion of the election and transition period in our country, a time that has been trying, divisive and also of great expectation. It has also marked the beginning of a time of healing and restoration for many of us.
As children of God we have grace and mercy of God given to us through Jesus Christ. God has equipped us to be a community of the forgiven, redeemed, restored, and renewed. Along the way we will encounter some who have difficulty releasing the past to fully embrace God’s grace and mercy. We have the wondrous task of coming alongside those so burdened and helping them to be free of the past to become all God would have them be. A. W Tozer said, “Refuse to be average. Let your heart soar as high as it will.”
- A Time to Move Forward – Death is the opportunity for life, renewal and opportunity.
- A Time to Move Forward – Claim all YOUR territory.
- A Time to Move Forward – Nothing can stop you.
- A Time to Move Forward – Follow God and you’ll move forward (obedience).
- A Time to Move Forward – Success will be proportional to your interaction with the scriptures.
- A Time to Move Forward – Be Prepared.
- A Time to Move Forward – Forward is a fight.
- A Time to Move Forward – Have no stopping points.
Continue to strengthen your home altars by praying together as a family and sharing the word of God. This practice will produce strong individuals.
Please find livestream link to our 3rd Sunday after Epiphany service on our website starting at 9:15am with Prelude and service at 9:30am here: http://saintpeterschurch.net/
Our bulletin is also attached here.
Fr. Samuel K. Ndungu