A very happy and blessed Christmas eve to you and your loved ones…
- Noel is how we choose to say Christmas
- Peace on Earth we long for all the time
- Family and all those we hold dear
- Christmas cheer to lift our heart and mood
- Christmas magic to never lose hope
- Holly jolly for a bright, happy and cheerful time
- Yuletide a reminder of the Christmas season
- Scrooge for the miser down the street
- Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night
- God bless us everyone.
Preparing for the Birth of Christ Celebration.
Rain, wind or sun, please join us Christmas Eve.
* 6:00 P.M. – Virtually on http://saintpeterschurch.net/
7:00 P.M. – Outside to visit the Nativity Scene, receive Communion and a Blessing.
Fr. Samuel K. Ndungu