Dear siblings in Christ,
The CDC issued new guidance allowing fully vaccinated individuals to be without masks in most indoor settings. While there is great excitement in the expansion of our options, it is important that we as a Parish proceed cautiously to minimize the risk of spreading or contracting COVID-19: In light of that:
- We have expanded occupancy in the nave to total capacity.
- Masks will no longer be required for those who have been vaccinated. For those who have not yet been vaccinated or who, for medical reasons, cannot be, masks will continue to be required at all times in the building. This will continue to be a legal requirement in Pennsylvania and continues to be our Bishop’s direction.
- If you have health concerns for yourself or for others, feel free to continue wearing a mask if that would make you feel more comfortable.
- Hymnals and Prayer Books have been returned to the pew racks.
- Coffee hours and fellowship will resume. (More information will be provided)
- We will continue to receive the Eucharist in one kind only for the time being.
You may not attend public worship or enter any parish building if:
- You currently or within the past fourteen (14) days have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, including fatigue, difficulty in breathing, dry cough, nausea – with or without fever – or are exhibiting any other symptoms relating to COVID-19 or serious communicable disease.
- You have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past fourteen (14) days, or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities or the health care team responsible for their treatment.
Servant among you.