The St. Peter’s Youth Group is a lively group for those in grades 6-12. Our youth program instills three fundamental concepts: Christian Formation, Service, and Fun! The Youth Group will be exploring a new curriculum beginning in the fall of 2023. We are introducing Live for Inside-Out Change from the Group Ministry program.
In addition to regular meetings, the Youth Group participants serve within our church by participating in Family Services and hosting pancake breakfasts. The youth also serve outside our church community in a variety of ways, including at In Ian’s Boots and the Appalachia Service Project (ASP) during 2023.
Activities that form strong bonds among the youth, including fun adventures, are offered periodically throughout the year. All youth in this age group are invited to become involved in the Youth Group, which meets Sundays during the academic year.
- Shoe Drive – Mary Jo Wells and Danielle Smith have graciously volunteered to coordinate a shoe drive for the youth group to support In Ian’s Boots.
- Sunday, June 4, 12:00-3:00 pm: ASP Safety Training.
- Sunday, July 23: ASP Final Meeting (dinner and meeting).
- August 6-12: ASP trip to Jonesville, VA.
- Pilgrimage 2024: We will begin the planning process for a Pilgrimage during the summer of 2024 soon. Please stay tuned for more information.
In February, the St. Peter’s Youth Group visited In Ian’s Boots. We volunteered our time to help clean, label, and […]
Meal Preparation – The St. Peter’s Youth Group leaders are seeking parishioners who would be willing to prepare a meal […]
For this Advent and Christmas season, the St. Peter’s Youth Group, again led by high school senior Emma Martz, chose […]
The Group welcomes youth in grades 6 and up to participate in our program that focuses on fellowship, fun, and service. […]
From the Vestry: Our families are the future of our church. Vestry has approved a part-time staff position to help […]
The St. Peter’s Youth Group is open to all youth in grades 6 and up. If you have a youth […]
Prep begins at approx. 8:00 am to prepare for service following the 8 AM service We have been asked to […]